Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Sydney.

I have a diesel 5 speed manual 2008, avg 4.8-5/100km (not sure in archane speak). I make an effort, especially on long drives to keep this down, can get from Sydney to Melbourne or Brisbane on a single tank (roughly 1000km/600miles) with minor detours.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the layout of information on either the dash screen or on the touchscreen? Alternatively, does anyone know who could be spoken to at Peugeot? I'd very much like to see the current use and at least trip 1 on the one screen together. Everything being separate seems great for the showroom and the first month of driving, after that having them together would be much more useful. Alternatively if that info was on the top row of the GPS screen as per Android notifications.

In future the fuel use info will probably just be Bluetoothed to your smartphone and an app there will deal with it all...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The best I can determine is to get average displayed on touchscreen and current on the info screen between the clocks or the other way round. But I agree it would make more sense to have all trips and average displayed on the touchscreen at the same time.

I have a fairly comprehensive list of usability issues that I would like to be fixed in the touchscreen so maybe we can compile a list and send it to Peugeot somewhere, customer servuce or something. I don't personally expect anything to be fixed given that they appear to have already stopped support for our system (at least the early cars) but it might make them think for future cars.Edited by: burty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed mate. When I'm really concentrating on it all I do the same, but it would be nice to have them all on the dash say, and leave the touchscreen for map or music.

Also agree thy probably won't try to help us too much althouggh I do think in the nr future these things will be customizable/or sent to yr phone/tablet to be done by Apple/Android.

Hppy to know at least I am not the only one thinking this way and if you want to put together a list, happy to help.

On a similar note, came home from work today via several dealerships and looking at the layouts for other makes (more the physical appearance than the functionality and was pleased getting back into my Pug :)

Alex

Edited by: Albicky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts