Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on the forum have a little one?

I'm struggling to work out why my child seat in the 2008 slides about? I have part leather part fabric interior and wonder if this could be the cause. In my Fiat Grande Punto the child seat was rock solid.

I am aware I can install an isofix child seat but that's an extra expense.

Does anyone have similar problems/ worked out a solution?

·
Registered
540 Posts
The bench is very flat, unlike the Punto which has a slight 'dip' for the two outer seats; what age seat is it, when we test drove one our son was in his usual 4+ seat (I.e. The car belt is around him and the seat rather than holding the seat with a belt on the seat for him) and it was fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Same here for my little one - he is 5 so he has the seat belt around him rather than the belt holding the car seat, and he's fine. Sorry can't be of more help!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi there we've a group 0 seat that's on an iso fix base. But we have had the seat using just the seat belt and I do agree it did slide around. I would say it's a combination of slippy materials and the fact the seat is hard and flat. Sorry not much use.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi we have two child seats in ours and we have full black leather interior. However we bought two seat protectors to go under the seats which not only protect the seat but also seem to provide more grip than the leather itself.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies, really appreciate it!

Grezza, I have ordered a seat protector for the child seat, hopefully it'll work like yours seem to!

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts