Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the 2008 but still in time to decide the color I'm between spirit grey & bianca white can you help me with some advice's please.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Have a look here to help you reach a decision: Colour Videos to help you choose

One thing's for sure....whatever colour you go for you'll wish you had gone for the other....

Must say I've always been happy with my Bianca White.....but I do like Nimbus Grey.......oh, and Amber Red.....

Have fun choosing.

Al.

PS:....and welcome to the club mranlu....

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
540 Posts
I love Spirit Grey, it's really a very nice colour and suits the 2008 but I think colour selection has to sit hand-in-hand with wheel selection; with 17" Eridan's Spirit Grey looks fantastic but with the standard 16" Hydre's on Active/ Allure models it looks a little unimpressive to be honest; if sticking with 16" wheels either the Nimbus or Cumulus Grey look superb or, your other option, Bianca White.Edited by: Frank Bullitt

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have white and it is a nice colour.however I think Malta is hot and a bit dusty,you would probably be best for the grey as it will look cleaner longer.unless you like washing cars !

·
Registered
273 Posts
Obviously colour choice is so much a personal thing that advice is very difficult. I think Peugeot have made the choice harder by calling most of their colours something """" Grey. I have a Spirit Grey which I find pleasing and practical but in truth I think that 'Mink' describes the colour better. No way is it a grey colour. Its more a darkish goldy brown. The colours also look better in sunlight rather than the dull light that England suffers from at this time of year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I, too, was torn between the spirit grey and bianca white. It took hours of agonising but, in the end, I went for the spirit grey - which, in truth, has an olive tint to it. It's certainly a unique colour and sits well on the 2008. White seemed to me to be a tad impractical on account of mud & dirt and the need to clean. I'm well pleased with the colour I chose - it adds a certain style and Gallic sophistication. I like that in a car...

·
Registered
540 Posts
There's Amber Red which has an orangey tinge to it.

http://www.2008ownersclub.co.uk/forum/amber-red-arrives_topic602.html#.VH6pIpbfXCQEdited by: Frank Bullitt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts