Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening.

Was wondering if there were any other colours for the touchscreen, ie the 2 that are standard, Highland and the otherone i cant remember,

If there is where can I get one and is it easy to install them.

cheers

Ian

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well I was wondering this as well so I googled it and found some images that look different to the standard two. There seems to be at least one different design for the 208 xy. I will try to upload the images.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was on a test drive with my OH's Dad who is getting a 15 plate in March - the screen on the demonstrator is quite different to my 13 plate. I'm assuming that's a firmware upgrade? I'd hoped there would be more choice available to download or something for the interface.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Working on new colors at SMEG 3.20.Have some problems in testing as there is no emulators for this and will try it on my car.
Maybe in one month will have some changes (interface color, not the appearance, as the "place" of active buttons I can not change)....
Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I wish there was a way of brightening the 'night' navigation screen separately from the blue instrument surrounds button. Dimming the blue makes the navigation screen very dim.

The 'day' nav screen brightness is adjustable, but not the 'night' nav screen; unless I've missed something.

I guess I could try dimming the 'day' setting a bit then turn off the 'auto day/night' setting so that it just stays on 'day' regardless of whether the lights are on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts