Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,Have ordered my very first new car on 8th Feb - a Feline Mistral in spirit grey and was given a delivery of end of March anyone know if this is at all believable, having never had a new car before am going into this blind.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi Emma & welcome,

I ordered a Feline Mistral with parallel parking on 25th January and given April delivery, I had update from dealer last week and still on course for April.

Hope this helps, we're in the same boat!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Laurie,Thanks for the post that delivery timetable seems more realistic - already on countdown and can't wait!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered my Allure with addon beginning January and was told begining March. Seems like the 12 to 14 week mark for them to be delivered. Did you order any of the addons? Was told if it was the standard spec it arrives sooner. If you are ordering with addons about 12 weeks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi guys and girls, when I ordered mine back in 2013 it was about a 12 week wait so it would appear things are still about the same. Your car will be worth waiting for, you have made an excellent choice.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi Emma, welcome to the forum.

Mine took just over 7 weeks last summer (it included an add-on), it happened much quicker than anticipated. Keep in touch with with your dealership - they will be able to tell you at what stage / where your car is.

I'm sure you will be really pleased with your car, I have no regrets about buying mine. Enjoy!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Emms

Welcome to the Forum,

Its great that more and more Louis Vuitton/Prada/Radley supporters are joining.

We look forward to photo's of your new pride and joy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts