Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT-Line EAT6 Ultimate Red
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get TomTom Traffic up and running on my 2019 2008 1.2 GT-Line. The connections screen shows it as "Activated" although it also says "Unavailable". I've read online that you have to press the Globe icon but on my screen there isn't one, just a gap where the icon should be. There was a globe icon on the 3008 I had before I got this car so I know where to look. I've followed the instructions to allow data etc. but still get nothing. I drove the car 300 miles from Chelmsford to Launceston on Friday and TomTom Traffic didn't show on the screen for the whole journey. My software version is as shown in the attached picture. Is this the latest? I've also tried a factory reset to no avail. Anyone any ideas please?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I purchased TomTom Traffic/Connected Services as an option when I bought my new 2008 3 years ago. At that time it had to be set up by my Peugeot dealer and there was an agreement I had to sign. Have you done that?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 2008 is just under 6 months old and according to the information in the Peugeot services store PEUGEOT the connected services was set up on 7/1/2020 and is activated and should run for 3 years yet it still shows as unavailable on the car touch screen.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorted! Someone suggested on another forum that holding down the Peugeot Assistance and the SOS buttons together for 10 seconds would reset the built in SIM card, so I tried that and the Globe icon then appeared on the connections screen, I pressed it and the connected services then became available. I now have the TomTom Traffic showing on the SatNav screen. So a good tip to pass on to others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts