Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping that someone may be able to tell me if the headlights on the 2008 can be converted from RHD to LHD for driving in The Netherlands where I have moved to. I am hoping that I don't have the change the entire headlight assembly and can get away with a modification. The information I have come across online has not been too helpful other than to contact a Peugeot dealer or a qualified garage, however, I did read somewhere that on most cars with projector style lights it is possible.

The model I have is the 2016 PureTech Allure 110 (2016 facelift version)

Thank you :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
most modern cars I've come accross don't have the facility to change the way the lights dip from RHD to LHD.
So I think the only option is to replace the complete assemblies.
may be cheaper to find secondhand ones rather than new

·
Registered
307 Posts
It does on my Jag, there's a lever on the inside of the headlight to adjust to driving on the continent...albeit that is on a car that cost £75k off the production line...not a budget SUV.

If you are now living there you are best speaking to the people that do the vehicle testing as am reasonably sure that putting stickers on the headlights won't make the complaint if you are living their permanently.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My MGF cost me £900 and that has alever on the headlights. It all depends if they are parabolic lenses and not on the cost of the vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts