Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I ordered a brand new 2008 crossway in nera black 1.2 vti will be picking t up on Wednesday can't wait!!
Was just wondering is there anything I should be watching out for guys any advice would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Just make sure the car looks good regarding paintwork and wheels; no scuffs etc.
Make sure the interior is perfect; no blemishes or tears. Move/fold the seats to make sure they work as they should. Check the fascia for marks etc. Check the boot for the spare wheel, jack etc.

Operate the lights, check the radio, get them to pair your mobile.

Above all; have fun.

Al.

PS: Oh....and get thosebulbs changed to LEDs asap!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ditto about car arriving next week and your colour choice mihdi85
Nera black is the way to go. Did you go for any extra accessories?

The advice on delivery checks is spot on. Cheers Al.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers I didn't opt for the extra as it comes with built in sat nav and matts ,rear tinted windows that's that's why I choosed the crossway its a special edition I fell in love with nera black as it looks great with all chrome
So yeah the I only opted for metallic paint basically
What's colour did you go for ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PS I would of loved if I opted to panaromic roof at an extra £400 but would of had to wait a lot longer than a couple of weeks as I the one I choosed was in sheerness already would of been nice to have but I just couldn't ...
But definetly would do I future .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mihdi85 - Our situations couldn't get any more similar. My vehicle is down in Sheerness too, must be the hub for all 2008 Crossways special editions

I went for Nera Black with the six speed manual 1.6 120 blueHDI engine and got the reversible boot mat liner and cargo net chucked in. Wasn't too fussed about the panoramic roof.

Thinking of getting an armrest and boot sil protector after reading other posts on the forum. Plus some tough seat covers to protect the special edition trim on the odd occasion i get dirty.

We'll have to swap notes once my vehicle arrives, hopefully next thursday.

·
Registered
540 Posts
mihdi85 said:
PS I would of loved if I opted to panaromic roof at an extra £400 but would of had to wait a lot longer than a couple of weeks as I the one I choosed was in sheerness already would of been nice to have but I just couldn't ...
But definetly would do I future .
Crossway is a special edition with no factory extras, the Cielo roof was not an option - it is now out of production so they are stock models only, hence the short delivery.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your absolutely right about being in the same situation but yeah hopefully not long now just can't wait there is always something when picking up a brand new car its that good feeling that I get for some reason

But anyway you have the best engine within the 2008 range 1.6 diesel 6 speed manual is the best in its class !!
The 1.6 diesel was way out of my budget so 1.2 vti will have to do for now

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your are right frank I just remembered I got it mixed up as I have also enquired about the allure before ordering my crossway
I know you can order it whtin the allure range because that what I was gonna go for but opted for the crossway instead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts