Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I never even thought to check but are there front cup holders?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Really? Enough for two cups?

As i thought I saw it as an optional extra in the brochure.

I don't recall seeing it in the car to be honest.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Small cups though Al, and right next to the USB sockets and where I have the iPod!! Plenty of space in the doors though not specific cup holders, but with the shape of the door pockets they can hold a cup.

Mac.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Jinx, just getting the other two back onto the car, the cup holders are not really that useful. Liquids and electronics do not mix, and they are right between the gear stick and the USB sockets where most of us will have something plugged in as no CD player in the car.The door pockets though are good enough and out of a damage liability zone. I just went out and checked in case I had missed any but nope. The two that do exist are easy to remove as the plastic shape is just an insert.A much better place for wallet, sunglasses etc.

Mac.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The cup holders came as standard in mine, i advise taking some big sips out of the cup so its half full!! - as my full can nearly went everywhere the other day! it has quite a good grip too as when i pick the can up the cup holder comes up with it! i have now took them out to make use of the bigger storage area

·
Registered
58 Posts
So the moral of this story is It doesn't matter whether you like your cups 1/2 full or 1/2 empty, just don't let your cups runneth over! Teehee
Kate

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello,

Guess I will just need to see how well my cups fit when I get the car :)

Edited by: sam

·
Registered
311 Posts
will definitely need to see how my jugs fit for size

What's that old saying? You can't beat them join them

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
This thread reminds me of a Fiat Grande Punto that I had.The cup holders were at the front of the centre console under the bottom of the dashboard so you couldn't actually get a decent size cup in them.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
In the last gen Focus they were under the arm rest which meant if you had a large cup you couldn't have the arm rest down!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan said:
In the last gen Focus they were under the arm rest which meant if you had a large cup you couldn't have the arm rest down!

Yep, got the focus right now. You could slide the rest forward and sometimes that helped but still it was resting against the cup and not flush either.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
allan40alt said:
You can see the cup holders in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQjkkmrM3fI

They show clearly at 1:12 (the video runs for 6:50). Be ready with the pause button!!

Crikey that Captur looks awful inside.

Al.

Yes looks very cheap, and to be honest their conclusion at the end is bollocks (of course I am bias).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts