Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Long time forum lurker here, thought it was about time I finally posted! Had my 20081.6 e-HDi Allure 5dr in Nimbus Grey for a few months, and absolutely love it.

You can imagine my pain when I recently had someone put this lovely dent into my car, then drove off without leaving any details!

After getting the hefty repair bill, it's prompted me to start considering a dashboard/rear-facing camera. Has anyone had one installed in their 2008 or anyone have a recommendations? Would love to see what they look like in the 2008 as I'm a bit worried it will stick out like a sore thumb if mounted alongside the electrochrome mirror...

·
Registered
87 Posts
HI

OMG NOT GOOD
THEY COWARDS
IM STILL WAITING FOF MINE I GOT THE EXACTLY SAME CAR N COLOUR YOU SAYING THAT TO ME IS A GOOD RECOMMENDATION
THEN THERES PROVE
MEZZA.......

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

You could try looking at this one, I was looking at small cameras and the Mobius seems to getting some good reviews due to the size and ease of obscuring it from being spotted from outside the car.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mobius-1080P-Action-Camera-Recorder/dp/B00FQFO1O0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404734085&sr=8-1&keywords=mobius

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.