Registered
1,081 Posts
Great number plate.

I hope that they are going to clean the floor

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi John,

Welcome and love that interior, great choice there my friend I wish we had spent a little more time in looking round for "madams car" I would have liked that brown interior. Oh well.

How is it going, piled plenty of miles on it yet.

You must keep us updated on progress and how was the dealership experience.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Uncletone,

well as I'm on motability I can't collect the car for another two weeks (groan) as for the dealership they just could not be better.

I was looking at an Active model but the motability expert, along with the manager, recommended the Allure version, I was given several options to drive, like 1.2 EGC, ect, the manager then suggested the BlueHDI 1.6 model with the 6 speed manual gearbox as this was the most modern engine and would suit my driving style. I was then shown a car with the Beijing Bronze interior so I chose that over the black. The dealership then knocked my deposit right down
saying they had influenced me and so they would pay for the higher spec car, I thought they had just helped me to make the right choice.

Anyway I am (impatiently) waiting to pick it up and get going in it, I am a vet and so I help raise money for those less fortunate then me, I have one or two planned fund raisers to attend so I'll get a chance to see what she drives like, and, yes I'll keep you appraised

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts