Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum family,

We have finally taken our new car home

Unfortunately its a terribly rainy day, but I do think it adds to the mystery of this car.

I have attached some photos to encourage those of you still in the waiting room.

My husband is extremely happy with his car

A note to say we have been really pleased with our dealership Robins and Day Nottingham
, from Saleswoman to Management, they have all been top class

Now back to the car.

Edited by: jinxx80

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looking good there. Actually quite like nimbus grey.

Christmas come early !!!!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi jinxx, even on a drab rainy day your new Nimbus Grey 2008 has given you that feel good factor.

It looks great.

I bet you can't wait to see it in the sunshine.

Have fun.

Al.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Jinxx
Your car looks great, what's its name going to be?
Would you like a nice red Robin to go with it, I have one still needing a good home!

·
Registered
19 Posts
JinxxLooks great.
Saw a Brown one in Torquay today , i hung around while wife spent to see if the owner came back to ask him when hed ordered.Mine cant be too long .....can it.....???
Ordered 13/8.
Enjoy your car
Kipper

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kate said:
Hi Jinxx
Your car looks great, what's its name going to be?
Would you like a nice red Robin to go with it, I have one still needing a good home!

Hi Kate,

I am still thinking of a name for her, thank you for the offer of a robin buttttt I think on this occasion we will have to decline.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thekipper71 said:
JinxxMine cant be too long .....can it.....???

Ordered 13/8.
Enjoy your car
Kipper

Thanks Kipper,

But I'm sure your wait won't be too long now and yes, it's easy for me to say whilst mine is sitting outside. But i do believe deliveries will be flowing through much quicker now :)

Jinxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
awwww your nimbus grey 2008 looks stunning I'm so happy that u have finally taken delivery of it I'm hoping mines not too far off , happy motoring :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very nice, good choice.........

·
Registered
32 Posts
Stunning, for a second I thought it was my car!!!
Have fun,
MickD.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hi Jinxx, fantastic news, finally.

Car looks lovely too.I hope that it meets expectations.

·
Registered
144 Posts
looks good

hopefully our Dakota brown looks as nice

grahame

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone,

I've taken her for a ride and I am truly in love.

Still getting use to all the gadgets but soooo worth all the waiting.

Can't wait for our next road trip

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like it! So far, I don't think I've seen a bad colour. All the colours seem better in 'real life' on the cars I've seen. I'm quite taken by that grey actually! But don't think I'd better cancel and re-order ..... ;) Pimp Black it is for me!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Pimp black, just imagining suede rim hat with long animal print fur coat Panther black of course

·
Registered
162 Posts
Damn, how do you know what is in my wardrobe
?! I know I washed my net curtains today (the life of a single bloke eh?!), but didn't think anyone could see in....... Anyway, faux fur of course!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello,

Car is looking good, how are you finding the drive? once you have had a good shot give it a small review.

-Sam

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
TrevorB said:
I like it! So far, I don't think I've seen a bad colour. All the colours seem better in 'real life' on the cars I've seen. I'm quite taken by that grey actually! But don't think I'd better cancel and re-order ..... ;) Pimp Black it is for me!

I was disappointed when I saw Cumulus Grey. It looked fine in the sunshine but out of the sun I felt it looked a bit of a dull grey. In the sun though it looked great.

The <strike>Nera</strike>'Pimp' Black looked great in the shade and even more-so in the sunshine. The chrome looks fabulous against it.

You will be well pleased cruising the block.

Al.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts