Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living vicariously through the forum, thought I'd update on my order.
Ordered 13th August. My car apparently has been built (dealer said he has my VIN now) due to arrive in the country on 25th November. Last week it was 19th - so pinch of salt required.

The dealers are funny as they just pretend all is good and there's no issues.

It really is bizarre how people who ordered in September have their cars already. I would wager there is dealer favoritism going on - I did speak to one dealer while I was looking and he claimed Peugeot had promised him the next one....it is the only thing that explains why there has been no order to the proceedings.

Will keep you posted if/when mine arrives - although the thread about niggles has took the shine off it. Can we just get our cars first please before everyone tells us what's wrong with them. So far I've got the bulbs are rubbish, cup holders in wrong place, sat nav pants...missed owt

sending happy, positive thoughts x

·
Registered
72 Posts
good luck!

There is nothing wrong with my 2008, I am loving it,

Its a lovely car to drive,

·
Registered
256 Posts
Moolis,

Did you order the oxford trim by any chance?

-Sam

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Sam,

No. I ordered a Feline Calima with Panama trim - as it comes, no extras. The 115 HDI model in Nero Black.

Lisa

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Deckers

Thanks for the reassurance - was starting to get the impression the car wasn't worth waiting for!

Lisa

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Don't get the wrong impression due to the niggles thread.

Peugeot have never been big on Cup holders for some reason. The Sat nav works well on the whole. And there is no problem with bulbs.

On the positive side the car is fantastic to drive, very nicely finished, comfortable, and precisely what it should be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts