Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a topic like this yet, and thought it might be good to have a place to share all the more or less secret or not quite documented things we have discovered about our lovely 2008s.

I'll start with cheat codes!

You all probably already know that keeping the Menu button pressed for few seconds will bring up the system version screen.

But have you tried keeping it pressed for a little longer? This will take to the Enter a cheat code screen:

You can see all (?) discovered cheat codes listed (and partially explained) at RT4 Wiki page

Ok, it's mainly for developers and debuggers, and unfortunately you can't for example turn on navigation if you haven't ordered it originally (or enable the flight mode for that example), still though, it's an interesting thing to know about, and, if you're adventurous enough, to play with.

Keep in mind though that it might be risky, so you need to know really well what you're doing before doing it.

You can read whole discussion on this subject on the French forum, with Google Translate to the rescue.

·
Registered
72 Posts
as you say a long press brings up the system info, on mine if you do a longer press it bleeps and then freezes and restarts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.