Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am starting to think I should have gone with the slightly higher spec engine "e-HDi 115 Stop & Start 6 speed manual" rather than the "e-HDi 92 Stop and Start 5 speed manual" I went for BUT I am worried that changing its going to delay the order further.

Opinions please :)

SamEdited by: sam

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I can't see any difference in what you have written there. All I will say is that if you are not comfortable with your decision you will always wonder what could have been.If you delay, you will only regret it for the length of the delay which will soon pass.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Fixed post, I have no build date yet so I am hoping there would be no delay. I have emailed the dealer to find out.

Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
70 Posts
I agree with burty, you will always be wondering what if, I've gone for the e-HDI 115 just prefer the extra bhp and the 6th gear.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
If you've got an itch then scratch it!

You are not convinced by your choice and you will always be saying "...I wished...".

An small extra wait is better than years of regret I think!

Go and scratch your itch!

Al.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,

Phoned the dealer today to find out more on switching the engine, he says he is going to keep my current order in process cause they can't get enough of the 2008 and he will have no problems selling it. Going to put an order through for the 115bhp as well and I can decide from there.

They are happy to have both cars on order cause he is selling so many of them right now.

He is guessing it would be the first couple of weeks in November for delivery to me.

Regards,
Sam

Edited by: sam

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nice one....better change your signature then!

Al.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Done :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts