Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question: I'm driving down to Disneyland Paris in a couple of weeks and wondering what I need to do to my car to adapt to driving over there?
Can I just get some stick on adapters for the lights or do they need doing by the dealer? Any info tips etc greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Grezza

As it happens I am in France right now. My dealer provided some beam deflector stickers for about £5 a pack. There was a diagram for every car under the sun apart from the 2008 - probably too new?

So my plan to do it myself was scuppered but the dealer did it FOC. It took about 10 mins I think.

Hope this is some use to you.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
There's more to it than beam deflectors as I think you also need a full reserve set of main bulbs plus high vis jacket and (in some Country's) spare spectacles if you need them.

<ul style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal; text-align: justify; font-size: 14px;"><li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Driving licence<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Proof of vehicle ownership or hire<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Vehicle insurance<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Headlamp beam deflector<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Spare set of bulbs<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Breathalyzer kit<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Hazard warning triangle<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Spare set of car keys<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">High-visibility waistcoats<li style="margin-bottom: 6px;">Vehicle condition[/list]<div style="text-align: justify;">

Have a look here:

http://about-france.com/driving-checklist.htm

<div style="text-align: justify;">

·
Registered
61 Posts
And don't forget your breath-test kit(s)!

Edit: sigEdited by: maciejz

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, Hope you're having a good time in France. We are travelling on the 31st and I have the adjusters I just don't know where to put them on the headlamp. Can you let me know what type of adjusters were used and where they were placed on the headlamp? Thanks

·
Registered
540 Posts
The little guide that comes with the beam deflectors should show you where they fit. It's number 4 piccie you need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts