Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Is there a way of making the temperature settings adjustable from one of the controls only.

In the Audi, if you want by holding the Auto Button for a few seconds you can then adjust both temps from the drivers control switch.

Then if you want to revert back to Dual Zone you just use the Passenger control and you have dual zone "easy simples".

But with the Peugeot system I can't work it out. It may well not do it or am I missing something

Thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
I read the manual on Sunday and I can't remember seeing such a feature. My vast experience of the car (5th day now) suggests that you might have to reach across and D.I.Y.

Personally I have found that a general ban on anyone else touching any buttons / gadgets in the car works well as the car will be set up exactly as you want it. The rule may cause upset, tantrums and possibly even tears (especially if the radio is set to Lincs FM rather than Capital) but life is unfair at times.....

·
Registered
540 Posts
I don't think you can do it on PSA cars - our DS4 (which has the same gubbins) doesn't have the option.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You can't.

I would say that I set mine to 21 degrees and rarely touch it, ever. I might play with the Auto Soft/Fast options every once in a while but rarely make any other adjustments. It is climate control after all.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I gathered that was the case I couldn't get it to go into "mono" mode.

It's true as its climate control I rarely move form 20 degs but a couple of times in a morning I've lifted it to 22 degs and it seemed a shame to to have to operate both controls.

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Leave the passenger side on 20deg and justmove yours up to 24deg to balance it out......

Al.

·
Registered
398 Posts
depends on the passenger...If is a girl and have too many clothes on her, we definitely will select for us 20 degrees and for passenger 35-36 degrees... :))))

·
Registered
283 Posts
George!!!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think that there is an allowable differential limit of 2 or 3 degrees between sides.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At last some sensibility on this forum

Thanks Alan appreciated.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Kate...!!! what should I do? :))))
If God gived us this...we must use it as much as we can...

And I'am talking about the 2008 !!!!!! :))))))))))))))

1 - 11 of 11 Posts