Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
E- 2008 GT Premium in Electric Blue
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 873 I

I think I finally learnt how to drive this bad boy! 4.8 mi/kWh (combined motorway and city driving on the 125 mile trip) easily get 200miles if I keep this up for the rest of this charge)

interested to find out what other drivers are getting with theirs?

·
Registered
10 Posts
View attachment 873 I

‘I think I finally learnt how to drive this bad boy! 4.8 mi/kWh (combined motorway and city driving on the 125 mile trip) easily get 200miles if I keep this up for the rest of this charge)’

You must have a good’n then. I regularly do combined motorway and town driving and have never gotten above 160 miles range combined. As soon as I get to 60mph the range drops very quickly. E-2008 GT 2020 model.

I always drive in eco with braking mode.

The range meter always shows a maximum of 171 miles on full charge before even setting off. I thus rely on increasing this estimation by using the braking mode.

Town driving alone, averaging 35 mph,I usually manage to stretch the range to the 170 to 180 miles mark (totalling the used miles plus the rangemeter range remaining mikes when nearing empty).

Purely on motorway driving and keeping the speed at 60 with the occasional increase to 70moh takes my range down to 120. And this is all summer weather driving. Gets a lot worse in winter.

Been very disappointed with the range. had the vehicle since October 2020, Tried all sorts to improve but to no avail.

Mate of mine has exactly the same behicle and he gets even less mileage out of his. He is currently looking to get rid of it

Probably me too. Especially with the annoying dash controls user interface and stupid quirks. Shame, because otherwise it is a lovely vehicle to sit in and drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts