Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody got any news/rumours about when the 1.2L 110 EAT6 S&S 6 speed automatic will be available for the 2008?<h4 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Peugeot, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 12px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb62, 59, 59;">
</h4>

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am also waiting for it, the 2008 is of course a derivative of the 208 and the latest price list for the 208 shows the eat6 is available but only on the Allure 110 so logically we can expect it quite soon (within 3 months) but I have a contact at Asin Warner who tells me they are struggling to meet demand which may delay things. Personally I am disappointed it is only available on the Allure and not the Active as they have done with the 308.

·
Registered
540 Posts
RichardG said:
Personally I am disappointed it is only available on the Allure and not the Active as they have done with the 308.
Unlike the 308, Peugeot have chosen not to offer the Active trim with the Puretech turbo engines, relying on the 82PS unit only - seems odd especially as the Urban Cross special edition is based on the Active spec but does come with the Puretech 110.

The EAT6 will be along shortly, the 4-speed 1.6VTI auto is stock only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts