Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from my car dealer and he told me that he received an e-mail from central that new order cars will have some changes in standard equipment. I cannot remember the Access or Active changes, but for the Allure version will be the following:
-No chrome external mirrors
-The screen on the instrument pannel will be single-colour and not the 3d one (whatever that "3d" means, possibly active matrix)
-No electric child safety lock
The e-mail was sent 27th of May, so probably my order is not affected...

Anyone else knows anything about it?

Edited by: skipper mike

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hadn't heard anything prior to this, but thanks for the update - even if it isn't good.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The current brochure is May 2015 so this information would supersede that; I can understand changing bits of spec but removing remote child locks seems an odd once, more effort than its surely worth.

I don't really like the chrome wing mirrors so that wouldn't be a loss!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for that. I wonder what prompted the changes?

·
Registered
165 Posts
WilmF said:
Thanks for that.  I wonder what prompted the changes?
It's just a way of hiding a small price increase! However the saving to the PSA Group will be substantial across the number of vehicles produced.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry but I forgot to mention that I live in Greece, so I don't know if these changes apply to all 2008s.
Like Frank said the brochure still has the chrome mirrors (here too)...
I also remembered that the Active (and probaly the Access) will have cup holders.
In general, the Greek importer seems to be more interested in the selling of Active models, probably because the Allure price is close to the lower spec Qashqai models and they believe they don't have a chance against that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts