Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Extended boot mat for mine, its carpet one side and rubber on the other side with a bit that drops down over the bumper, it has three fastners that attach to the head restraints so when you lift the seats up it stays agains the backs of the seats. in the last pic i have just folded it under its self.

hope the pics help

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi I am going to order extended boot mat. Have you got photo of how it fits to head rests? Can you still use boot load cover? Are you pleased with it?

Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm really jealous seeing your pics. It's not the boot mat I'm jealous about, it's the bumper protector. After three abortive attempts I threw it back for a refund. Ok there were suggestions on the forum about DIY solutions but I decided if I tried them and they didn't work for me.... If the bumper was damaged with the glue it wouldn't be replaced under warranty!
Never mind!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ordered one of these boot mats with the car so had it from new and i agree they are great, I can put any dry crap in the back and not worry about it. Of course Its no good for wet stuff like garden refuge but I use a gardening bag plastic tub for that

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I have one of these boot mats. It's a nice touch.

Unfortunately it blocks access to the tie downs (I had contemplated cutting the mat at the tie down points - but have not grown quite so bold yet - given the cost of the mat) also, if you have the factory load net you can't fit the net and the boot mat against the rear seats at the same time. If you leave the boot mat attached to the rear seats then folding them down becomes a more complex operation, it's not a big problem but it is a problem nonetheless. Actually I ripped the attachment off the mat at the single rear seat the other day in folding the seats down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts