Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

Finally

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  burty 
#1 ·
Finally picking up my 2008 active in bianca white tomorrow the wait has felt like forever also getting fitted the chrome mirrors pictures will follow soon Edited by: Rpalmer1

#3 ·
As Allan says it's nearly time! Collection day is really special... Take time and enjoy your new Active.... I have to say you chose the best colour but I am prejudiced as that's what we have!

#8 ·
It has taken longer than expected (problem on my side, car has been at dealer since early March), but arranged collection on 26th of this month, can,t wait . keep seeing people complaining about little things with the car, but if they have test driven one they would see these problems. Sat nav seems to be a bit of a let down but hey ho I have a tom tom I can stick to the window if needs be, everything can be overcome if you look for a solution. Fell in love with the car so no way would I not want one.

Feline Mistral 1.6 E-HDI , Virtual Blue , black leather ,park assist, Cielo Glass roof, sat nav

#9 ·
Good news.

The Sat-nav is poor but still worth having.IMHO.

The frustration is knowing that it lacks basic functionality that has been present in most cheap aftermarket Sat-nav for years, and it could be so much better with a few minor tweaks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.