Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

First Peugeot and first new car

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Dan 
#1 ·
We currently have a Ford Cmax and took a 2008 for a test drive as the Cmax is now a bit tired.We looked at VW,Renault,Vauxhall and the BMW X1 but on looks we thought the 2008 looked the best.
We test drove one and found the boot space nearly as big as a our Cmax and the whole package very good.
This is our first Peugeot ever!!!!! and also our first ever brand spanking new car.
We went for the Feline Calima 1.6 115bhp with the black alloys in BLACK.
Its expected to arrive OCT/NOV....can not wait.
This group is just what i was looking for .

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi and welcome.

Nice choice. I will be interested to see how the Calima looks, Especially with the black, as I went for the Mistral.I think you and I will each have one of only few black 2008s. :)

#7 ·
Nope, still waiting.

The Sales Manager is trying to source another car, but says they have dried up a little until next week when Peugeot return to work. Even then he doesn't hold out much hope. So he is then going to try to get his 'contact' to do something with the build date (which I still do not have) because of the total cock-up with the order. But currently it's still looking like November..... only 4 and half months after ordering :( !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.