Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one had the first service on their diesel 2008?

What sort of prices are we looking at ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
If it's the 1000 mile first service that is free they only look over the car for leaks etc.. No physical work is carried out, it is not a warranty requirement to have it done it is more piece of mind it is OK. Plus you get to know the service dept.that is the case on petrol I would think they are both the same. If you are talking the first real service phone the dealer as Peugeot have set prices for each service.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My dealer offered first two services for £200, so mine are covered that way. Full cost likely to be double that for the two services I'd assume.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kitchendave said:
If it's the 1000 mile first service that is free they only look over the car for leaks etc..
Yes, It's the first 1000 mile service - I wondered if it would be free.

Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Amazing your dealer didn't go through all that with you Debs, Peugeot would love to know they are very hot on their dealers getting it right specially if it is Robins and Day as they are Peugeot with a badge Robins and Day.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kitchendave said:
Amazing your dealer didn't go through all that with you Debs
He took me to the service desk and told them I was there to book the first service. Service was booked and nothing said about it.

I don't think he went through much with me at all during the handover - it was all a bit rushed......I had to tell him to slow down when he went through some of the controls in the car.

He said I would get an email questionnaire to complete about my experience, but I haven't had that yet. I was a bit disappointed with the handover if I'm honest - didn't really get much from him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts