Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologies if this is a dumb question, but am I correct in assuming that the footwell lights do not remain on all the time one is driving. I am guessing they fade out the same as the other interior lights? I rather fancy doing the Blue LED Modification, but maybe not if they are constantly on.

Not got my 2008 Allure 1.6 eHDI 92 with EGC in Bianca White yet - have to wait until about 12 June as I have booked a demo car, but it should be in this country by now. It sure is gonna be a long 3 months. Have ordered the rear floor tray and will use the Dog Guard from the current car.

Currently driving a 207SW 1.6 HDI 110 Sport in Nera Black - how I envy you all that now have your cars.

Evader

·
Registered
217 Posts
there part of the courtesy light system buddy, they only light up when the "interior light" is set to come on (doors open, off, on)

if that makes sense??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks Jonnyg30 and it is just as I had really expected.

Much appreciated

Evader

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey what lights are supposed to be blue in the interior. Just took delivery of my Allure yesterday and when seeing it in dark, the roof lights are white, the courtesy lights are white, the HUD is blue and the footwells are orange?

Is this correct?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts