Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have just received a letter from Peugeot UK apologising for the delay in delivery of my 2008 and as a recompense they have given me a tank of fuel free. For others waiting without a date may be worth a quick call to customer relations.

·
Registered
68 Posts
ooooo i think that has just possibly opened a can of worms....

·
Registered
162 Posts
I got the letter too. That's all well and good, but what if your dealer had already promised a full tank of fuel as part of the deal? Do I get 2 free tank fulls?!

·
Registered
184 Posts
well said Trevor

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi. I got one too!!Have also spoken to dealer and c/service at Peugeot.Have got a build date of 27/11/13 from both but not holding my breath.Was told there could still be unexpected hold ups.Seems to be a lottery, some waing longer than others.

Also queried sat nav post code update and was told it should be available this month and will be done by dealers.Re speed cameras I was told by Peugeot there is no update for
thisdue to this facility being illegal in France!!!!Am sure I have read someone as got it though.

Anyone know for sure??

"008 Feline e-HDi 115 (MistralT in Bianca white. Orderd 9 August 13 build date 27 november(possibly!!)

Rgds to all Scotty.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Interestingly the dealerships don't seem to know anything about this letter. I certainly feel for some of the guys in the dealerships, we seem to know more than they do!

·
Registered
124 Posts
OK I didn't get a letter but thought I would email Customer Services, had a reply saying that it's due to high demand etc etc but take this email along with you when you pick your car up and they will fill your car up free of charge as a thankyou for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ive still not got one or a build date boo hoo mind you ive not been in this waiting room as long as some of you poor souls. My dealer is meant to be ringing me monday so will ask him then maybe he will fill my car up every week until my 2008 arrives well a girl can be cheeky

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just spoke to the dealer about the free fuel. They haven't been told about it. However on the good side I now have a VIN and build has been completed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi ya'll,
we recieved the same letter on monday 11 nov. I think it is a standard letter that has been sent to all that have a 2008 on order. Ours has been built,and according to the dealer,should be with us by 3 December. Hmmmm lets wait and see.......

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi DeepDiver, I have also had that letter from Peugeot so it seems that anyone waiting is entitled to one too!

However, nice as it is it's only sixty quid or thereabouts and I'd rather have my car delivered!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stevehi,
Hopefully it's not to far away until you get some news.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Had a letter apologising, but no fuel offered. Have sent off an e-mail to Customer relations to ask that I be shown the same courtesy as others . Waiting for reply. My dealer was unaware as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts