Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, Friday should be a nice day in Torbay. I popped by to sort out a few bits and spotted two white 2008's parked up, unregistered. Is one of those yours spinner?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not sure possibly, I popped in yesterday to sign paperwork etc but don't pick mine up until 3 next wednesday.....when you pop in have a look to see if it's got a reg number on Friday and let me know...can tell you if it's mine then....they did say that they have a few going out this week and next of the 2008 so it can only mean good things for the car.
Edited by: spinneruk

·
Registered
124 Posts
I believe it is mine thats there as the garage emailed today to say it's arrived so may have been the one that you saw along with yours.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have a good look, we are there at 11 tomorrow morning. It looks like we won't be spending too much time loitering outside with the weather forecast

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yep peed it down when i picked up mine too
Sure it won't spoil your fun, enjoy the car it's ace

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We got it and it is a fantastic car. I have had several brand new cars in the past but this tops the lot.
My only disgruntlement is it won't recognise my iPhone via usb.
@SpinnerUK: We looked about whilst there but there were no other 2008's to see I'm afraid.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Glad you like it. Looking forward to getting mine on Wednesday. Already have a USB stick full of music at the ready.

No worries about looking around I know it's there and all booked for Wednesday so all good.

Will probably see you around next week as I'm always all over the bay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The iPhone is compatible via USB. You may need to plug it into the other port (if you have 2). It sometimes takes a couple of attempts to get it to register for some reason. comes up as a ipod and then you can access the songs at each level. You can also access music via Bluetooth if you pair the phone to the car.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers for that. No sat nav so only the one USB port but I will have a play tomorrow and see what occurs.
I set up the Bluetooth connection but then thought if I connected via usb it may display the album artwork. Since I actually read a page of the bible that came with it, I discover that you only get the artwork via a usb stick, or something like that. It works well on Bluetooth so I am happy enough.
So far (30miles) still going for the traditional handbrake but otherwise I have familiarised nicely.
Really, really glad that I listened to my wife and didn't get a 3008!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why do you say that Clive about the 3008 ? the wife would like one of them at some point.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Purely an aesthetic reason for first, then the abnormal tailgate, the more confined feeling in the front seats, and I see them in every street corner. I'd have a 3008 over the Qashqai or Renault thing though!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts