Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning,
I keep forgetting to mention this but what is with the furry seat belt buckle holder? It's only on the front ones but very odd. I keep wanting to pet it!

·
Registered
316 Posts
1 stops scratching the trim
2 stops irritating tapping on rough roads
3 stops wearing the leather seats on top spec cars
4 looks nice lolEdited by: Mik207

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! It looks weird but it does make sense

·
Registered
506 Posts
Goodness me I saw th Topic title "Furry" and I thought of all the wrong things.

Teddy Bears, Dice all hanging from the interior mirror. I was about to tell "madam"it's time to trade in the Peugeot.

Marie, how the hell can it be nice!!! its a piece of felt to protect the cheap plastics and the imitation leather.

Glad to see you've not had it pinched yet from outside your friends? How is the car running any problems, the reason I ask there isn't much to discuss at the moment. Perhaps I should report on the new car. The JAG HAS LEFT ME STRANDED TWICE in the last week. Electrical issues. I'm expecting somebody to drop a line or two about my hate of French Electrics.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tone,
Oh no! Damn electrics!

The car is lovely. I keep forgetting it's only a 1.2. Hold it's own on motorways. Touch wood no mechanical or tampering problems. I've given up hand washing and just get it done at a hand car wash

Heading to your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks. Nephew is going back to uni in Plymouth so helping to move him back there but might be basing ourselves in St Kew. It will be a pain driving back and forth (over 2 hour round trip) so plans might change.

It was Mik who thought it was nice. I think it's a bit odd but keep touching it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
WilmF said:
I think it's a bit odd but keep touching it!

Edited by: KateinNotts

·
Registered
6 Posts
uncletone said:
Goodness me I saw th Topic title "Furry" and I thought of all the wrong things.

Teddy Bears, Dice all hanging from the interior mirror. I was about to tell "madam"it's time to trade in the Peugeot.

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Marie, how the hell can it be nice!!! its a piece of felt to protect the cheap plastics and the imitation leather.</span>

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Glad to see you've not had it pinched yet from outside your friends? How is the car running any problems, the reason I ask there isn't much to discuss at the moment. Perhaps I should report on the new car. The JAG HAS LEFT ME STRANDED TWICE in the last week. Electrical issues. I'm expecting somebody to drop a line or two about my hate of French Electrics.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
That's brutal..... After me recommending it too....

My dad had a Saab before the Jag XF, nothing but trouble on the electrical front. He only had it in to get the disc brakes done.... Regularly... Going from a ton to seventy toot sweet whenever Plod appeared on the horizon took it's toll...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Originally posted by WilmF WilmF wrote:

I think it's a bit odd but keep touching it!
That's disgusting lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts