Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just done our first long trip in out 2008 1.6 hdi . down to cochem and back to essex . running about to the nurbergring and koblenz etc etc covering about 1300 miles . my conclusion of this little car is brilliant . no back ache very able car good fuel return for my heavy foot on the german motorways average at 100mph returning about 58mpg so the computer says . very happy with our 2008 brilliant car

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Mark,

Glad to hear the trip went well. I know what you mean about comfort. In May of thisyear, we made a trip to Schladming in Austria on business and I must admit taking Madam's car was not on my priority list. I would rather have taken mine but we needed to take some equipment with us and as we also decided to take a few days break whilst there with a visit to Venice we endedup filling Madam's 2008 up.

After docking in Caen(France) at 6.45am, after an overnight crossing we travelled the 980 miles in one journey arriving in Austria around 9.00pm that evening. Like you, we travelled on the French motorways cruising at 85mphand then around 90mph on the German Autobahns for hours on end with no issues at all.

The car ran exceptionally well, we arrived with no aches and pains and full of admiration for the little car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea very surprised . im waiting for the new 3008 to come out but the more i drive this little gem the more im having second faults lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts