Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my new active 1.2 three weeks ago and am picking it up Monday. In white and standard spec as just a stop gap car. Have enjoyed the info on here and am really looking forward to getting it now.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome, glad you enjoy the forum. There are some very knowledgeable people on here who offer excellent advice, they are a great bunch of people.

Hope you enjoy the car!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome to the club, go and burn some rubber you'll enjoy it.

And as Kate said great bunch of guys on here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
And Kate's on hand for any insight in to correct pj's for car lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
You boys are giving me such a bad reputation! It was once, that's all!

·
Registered
506 Posts
hmmmmmm so you say

·
Registered
284 Posts
You know that slightly raised eye brow look that women do so well.... you know the one when you men just know that (without any words having to be spoken) you are in trouble..... well I'm doing it now. Picture it.... LolEdited by: KateinNotts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm so sorry jmr166 that you post has been hijacked in this manner...

Enjoy collecting your car tomorrow, let us know how you get on

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no need to apologise at all. I am loving the new car, responsive given the small engine. Have scotch guarded the seats today but could not life shine the outside due to poor weather. I am struggling to get the pre-set speeds to operate on the stalk though as the press and hold of the back +/- buttons just seems to jump in 5s instead of just the two pre-sets i have set?

overall am very pleased with it.

Edited by: jmr166

·
Registered
284 Posts
Glad you like it! Pity about the weather, hopefully it will improve in the next few days. My car is filthy again....

I'll be interested to hear what other people say about the speed limiter - I initially set the speeds I wanted but didn't find it easy to switch between them at all. For ease of use I have it set to 50 (well, 52 actually) which is the speed limit for most of my journey to work and simply activate / de-activate it as required. I had put it down to my own incompetence (I've not had a car with this function before).

·
Registered
506 Posts
Take no notice of that ****, jmr166, he gives poor Kate a bad name. You always get one on a forum.

Welcome to the club and you must let us know how you it goes with the delivery all the best with that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts