Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Just Thought i would let you know about GIffGaff Mobile network, I recently joined and its so much cheaper than all the other networks. I always hated been stuck in a 24 month contract because if anything happened to the phone you were still stuck with the monthly cost. Tried GiffGaff and its spot on. My payment is set to recur each month so it works like a contract but is classed as pay as you go therefore can leave at any time! You can keep your number and the other great thing is that Everyone on GiffGaff gets free calls and texts to other GiffGaff users!So the whole family can talk for free. And 4G is coming within the next month.

These are there tariffs...

They run off the O2 network so the signal is Great and the sims will work in any unlocked or O2 Phone!

If you want to order a Free SIM use this link and you get £5 Free

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/ma23nny

P.S. I dont work for GiffGaff but as a member you earn points for recommending people but even without that incentive i would be anyway as its been great for me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I second that, Giffgaff are fantastic, when our contract ends at the end of the year we will be changing, our kids already use giffgaff and never had a problem.

Also you can use a mobile locked to Tesco as they use the O2 network.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh i didnt know that about Tesco Mobiles!! You learn something new everyday!! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
You are correct they are the best online simcard dealsby a mile! I know that Virgin on 3G recently were doing similiar sim only £15 a monthfor free text, free calls & unlimited internet at one point!

It does pay to shop around

1 - 4 of 4 Posts