Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for the new 1.2 e-thp engines to be announced but can't wait any longer so have put my order in today for :........

Feline Mistral, e-HDi 115, Amber Red, Park assist, Eridan Brilliant black alloys

Edited by: Sumpong

·
Registered
90 Posts
That is a nice spec. What were the reasons for park assist ? What is your delivery date ? I am ordering Monday.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i ordered park assist , not for the fun feature but to get the front parking sensors. Having said that the park assist really can Get in real tight spaces, and it really freaks out the passengers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Park assist as the price is reasonable at £300 and would regret it later if we didn't.
As others have said the front sensors will be used more than the auto park which will be kept for very tight spots.

Delivery date has been estimated as late September.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Park Assist is worth it just for the front parking sensors as they link automatically with the rear sensors in the on screen display.

Al.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Fair enough, I will consider that, we have a panorama glass roof on our other car, I am wondering how the lighting track works with the panorama roof added to the Allure, this is £400 extra. What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The lighting around the roof is quite classy.Personally I would buy the roof based on the desire for the roof and not the lighting down the side.I love mine because of the sensation of space it gives.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i didnt go for the roof, I normally stare in front and didn't feel the expense warranted the extra space effect. The interior led lines in the roof are really good and always gets a comment .

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I won't bother with the roof next time.

Gets quite warm with the sun beating down on it and my wife needs to wear sunglasses. We keep it closed all the time. Nice at night though or when it's raining.

The LED lighting is a strip along either side and looks nice.

In the standard roof it is a 'claw' design and, I think, looks even better.

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
90 Posts
allan40alt said:
Park Assist is worth it just for the front parking sensors as they link automatically with the rear sensors in the on screen display.

Al.

I just checked, the 1.2 egc can't have park assist, I am looking at the sunroof option.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Picked up my car today (Feline Mistral, e-HDi 115, Amber Red).

Love it.
Good points :
Lovely colour, lane change indicators, satnav duplicated on the small central screen, speed limiter is very handy, front & rear parking indicators work well, comfy hugging seats, light cabin due to panoramic roof, using cruise control, excellent mpg on motorway run home.
Not so good :
Only 1 usb port, was expecting 2 on a Feline. Not a problem, just surprised.
Have they changed this ?
The July price list that introduced the Amber red colour also stopped mentioning the 2nd USB port, so did the latest manual.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was under the impression at if you had the satnav fitted as a factory extra, which it sounds as if you have, then it automatically came with a second USB port, but it looks as if I was mistaken.

Out of interest do you know if your dealer updated the satnav software, or does it already have full UK post code functionality?

Just curious as this seems to vary also!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Montala said:
I was under the impression at if you had the satnav fitted as a factory extra, which it sounds as if you have, then it automatically came with a second USB port, but it looks as if I was mistaken.
It certainly used to be the case.My Feline has two.(only ever use one though).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For some reason they have changed this.
I have satnav but just 1 USB port.
In the June price list I printed before ordering it says that the Feline gets the Allure features plus the following : bottom of the list says satnav plus additional USB port. It also lists it in the spec table.
The July price lists just says Satnav with no mention of the 2nd USB.
The owners manual I got doesn't mention the 2nd USB.

The satnav does have postcodes enabled.
I will check the software version number later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts