Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nipped into my dealer today to sort out some ppwk and get some details of the car for insurance and asked if i could have a sneaky peak if it was on site as i hadnt seen the interior or alloys in real life nor proper photos. naturally he said shore and took me out to see it...........i really wish i hadnt!!!!

car looked amazing!! and the thought of not being able to take it there and then nearly killed me!! the upgrade black alloys were worth every penny looked amazing against the white paintwork and fitted in beautifully with all the other black bits of trim and tinted windows, interior was gorgeous and everything i hoped it would be and more
roll on one week!! honestly cant wait

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
excuse the poor photo as it was sunny and access around the car was.....well there wasn't any lol but there she sits all pretty with the protective films all over her. 6 days to go!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not long at all, just hoping i can find all the paperwork for the old gas guzzler or it may be a bit longer lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 more days to go.........1030 pick up time arranged this morning. it's like waiting for christmas but better because i know it's something cool and not socks and for once i will have a better present than the kids lol!!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I can't believe all this excitement!!

I was never like that.........oo-err; yes I was....

Have fun and enjoy. Hope it keeps nice and sunny for your collection.

Al.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looking at the weather forecast i will be getting to test the auto wipers and auto lights first lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts