Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyway I can fix a grab handle on passenger side for my disable wife been with Peugeot dealer they say no ive got a Peugeot 2008 allura

·
Registered
165 Posts
I agree with Art. It's really a shame there's no grab handle. I raise my hand for it each time I get out of the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have seen a handle that fits into the door lock loop on the bodywork, hard to describe, but it acts as a leverage for getting in and out of car. I think it was in Presents for Men catalogue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I just went on the presents for men site but couldn't see it but with a search found this:http://www.completecareshop.co.uk/mobility-aids/walking-frame-accessories/handy-bar/
It is very similar to the one I saw before and I had considered getting one when I had a Nissan Note buy my 4 week old 2008 lets me get in and out much more easily and with less back pain when driving I am loving it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I bought one of these to help my father get in and out of the car: Red Handybar Vehicle Support Handle. Check it out on Amazon.
To be honest it's really for occasional passenger use and not each time a driver gets in and out of the car.
If you buy one remember to remove it immediately in case someone trying to help tries to shut the door for you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts