Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in such shock I was going to try out the forums swear filters following the news from my dealer. But I know there's ladies present!

Well, spoke to Bristol Street yesterday and finally, finally, finally some better news after months of cock ups and delays. My build date, or the latest I had was 25th Nov. But he looked it up and said it was actually built on the 20th! Apparently it is now in transit to the UK and he reckons about 10 days at which point I can go and have a look and choose my registration and compensatory accessories etc. He reckons hand over will be about a week later.

So that will take this whole thing from order to delivery to about 6 months waiting........

At least I may get it this side of Xmas now, just!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Great news Trevor......trouble that you'll now keep looking at the clock.....and then testing the phone to make sure it's working.....

Happy days.

Al.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great news Trevor,

You see good things come to those who are really really patient

I'm excited for you

·
Registered
143 Posts
So pleased for you Trevor it must have been like a bad dream the amount of time you've waited, bet you was beginning tothink the day would never come.Anyway well done for sticking with it I'm sure you won't regret all your patience because it's a great car and it nowlooks like Santa will be getting to you on time after all.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello,

If anyone deserved to take delivery of their car it's yourself, well done for sticking with it.

-Sam

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments everyone.

I have to admit there were times when I came very very close to just giving up. There is only so much disappointment that you can take and each little bit of extra bad news really stretched my patience.

But when people started to have their cars delivered and seemed to be pleased I thought maybe it was worth the wait. Along with the incentive of the compensation I was given.

I think what swung it for me was all the photos of the 2008 in Nera Black

So hopefully nothing else will go wrong now and the car arrives at the dealership in good time and I can finally take delivery.

Thanks again!

Trevor

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great news Trevor.Hope it's be worth the wait.
Still waiting for mine to be built 27/11, hopefully, having ordered 9/8.(Feline Mistral 16 EHD in Bianca White.)

Question for all who have received theirs....Are you all happy with them??

Need a boost as getting a little fed up of waiting !!!!!

Scotty.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Excellent news Trevor. I hope that the car will meet your expectations. I must say that I am more than exceptionally pleased with mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts