Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I answered a call yesterday using hands free and couldn't here the person. Later on i had another call and i wondered whether i had muted the sound but hadn't.The sound level was on 18 but could faintly here the person so turned the volume up to 30.Doesn't seem right having the volume so high as soon as the call had finished my radio came back on and nearly deafened me
.Any ideas please.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Isn't each volume independent? I seem to remember each 'sound' you can adjust the volume e.g. radio, if you turn the volume that sets a different volume to if the Sat Nav voice is active and you adjust the volume etc

I have changed my incoming call volume, but it didn't change the radioj volume when it reverted back.

Not that I am aware of anyway!

One suggestion, have you tried changing the volume on your phone too? Maybe that is set quite quiet and that is causing your problem?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Good point Trevor, that's one of the 'Frequently Asked Questions'.

The volume of the
telephone connected
in Bluetooth mode is
inaudible.

The volume depends both on the system and on the telephone. Increase the volume of the audio system, tomaximum if required, and increase the volume of
the telephone if necessary.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TrevorB said:
Isn't each volume independent? I seem to remember each 'sound' you can adjust the volume e.g. radio, if you turn the volume that sets a different volume to if the Sat Nav voice is active and you adjust the volume etc

I have changed my incoming call volume, but it didn't change the radioj volume when it reverted back.

Not that I am aware of anyway!

One suggestion, have you tried changing the volume on your phone too? Maybe that is set quite quiet and that is causing your problem?
Trev where do i go to alter these

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just alter the volume whenever the source is being broadcast, if that makes sense. When the sat nav is talking, change the voice volume with the volume control knob. And same for Radio, phone etc. In fact did that this afternoon when I took a call while out.

·
Registered
311 Posts
if the phone volume is low. then it will be low on the incoming call through the car.

I answered the phone a few times and couldn't hear a thing realised my phone was on mute lol.

Check your phone volume when getting in the car, is my two pence worth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts