Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another day, another birthday....

Happy birthday to our marvellous Tone, the Yorkshire man who tells it as it is and who makes us laugh on a daily basis.

Nice try on the age, I know that you and I are 20 years apart (so you must be 49 he he).

Enjoy your day in sunny Cornwall, eat lots of cake and drink lots of wine.

·
Registered
273 Posts
happy Birthday Tony. Enjoy your day!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Good Morning Guys,

What can I say but thank you for your kind words. These last few weeks since I joined, its been great sharing your problems, helping out where we can, having a few laughs along the way and in general brightening up the day.
We all face problems everyday, and its not a nice place out there to be sometimes, but hey you guys make up for it in your witticism, banter and friendliness. I feel like your all my family.

I delight clocking in everyday and I cannot help but smile at the comments you guys put up, it really does make me chuckle (bros).Listen enjoy your day and thanks for all your help and comments.

I'll have to go I'm filling up here

Thanks and lots of love to you all, except that **** the dead fish.

XXXX

·
Registered
506 Posts
Quality video and love the two wrinkly's thanks Al

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
uncletone said:
I feel like your all my family.

In that case we'll be dropping in for a few days...the bonus isthat I can help you with your Win10 install whilst the girls go shopping and we can have a few beers after.

We'll have a great time**: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ZJuvc9d5I

Al. Cheers

** Warning...naked dancers...

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
398 Posts
Also a Happy Birthday from here Tony...and wish you in the worst day of your life to have around you:
- 5 friends
- 10 girlfrends
- 50 beers
cause that will be a hell of a party !!!
(no wifes involved, if somebody tells, will be prosecuted for the rest of his/her life) :))))

1 - 10 of 10 Posts