Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I have heated seats on my previous car the 207cc, which were really warm and toasty. Not very good on my 2008 however, more tepid than toasty hot. Does anyone know if it can be adjusted to heat them up a bit more, other than lighting a fire under the seat? I do like to be warm, I'm getting on a bit now and it does sooth the aching back!

Kate

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Kate. Oh no, I have a 308cc and my seats are so warm and toastie, I hope I'm not going to be disappointed when mine finally arrives. Have you queried with the dealership.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Kate, did you have the switch in the 'Hot' or 'Warm' position?

Al.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello Kate, my current Peugeot with heated seats has three settings 1.2 and 3 on the lower side of the seat (drivers side)and I was kindahoping that the 2008 is going to be the same. ???????????

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Pugmania,
Yes it's the same , just not very effective doesn't seem to make any difference whether it's on 1, 2 or 3 settings

Kate

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Didi
I haven't queried it with the dealership yet, only just putting it on as it gets a little colder, let's see how the others are getting on with there heated seats, maybe just a problem with mine

Kate

·
Registered
144 Posts
awkward position were the switch issited , yes 3 position , but easier to have them on or off
we've not had them before sowasn't sure what to expect

but they work a treat bum and lower back

grahame

1 - 8 of 8 Posts