Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if anyone can help me.
This is the onky car ive ever owned so im still working a few things out, at the moment if I have my heaters on even as little as number one and just on the red on the other dial, set to blow towards me my windscreen mists up that bad that I cant see out.the only way to clear it is to keep the aircon running on cold Its a massive pain driving about in the freexing cold with the aircon on. I dont know if its something im doing wrong or not but I dont have anyone else to ask so was hoping soneone can point me in the right direction

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I keep my air-con on all the time and just alter the temperature setting accordingly.

The air-con dries the air nicely so the windows stay clear.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Do you have the recirculatiion option selected? If so, turn it to fresh air except when trying to heat he car rapidly of when stuck in traffic.

There's no harm in having the Air Conditioning on all the time and you can grade the heating dial to the right temperature for you, make sure the windscreen option is selected on the relevant dial too, I think windscreen and feet is one choice which should be the default.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.