Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are brand new to the 2008 owers club...well we will be on the 10th of March. We are awaiting out 1.2 in Nera black with the glass roof...we (me and the wifey) are really excited and have enjoyed reading all of your post and viewing the pictures. We ordered the car in December and its been a long few months...so hello everyone.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome, and nice colour choice.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi The Kducks and welcome to the club.

Al.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello from another new forum member! Hope you enjoy the car! I've had mine less than a week, starting to find a few little niggles (mainly cabin storage and feeble horn), but absolutely love the car on the whole! So much character and design flair, and great to drive too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations
What was the issue with the cabin? we were impressed with all the bit and bobs but we were not able to spen to much time messing around with the cabin storage.

I didnt even think about the horn!

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Kducks said:
Congratulations
What was the issue with the cabin? we were impressed with all the bit and bobs but we were not able to spen to much time messing around with the cabin storage.

I didnt even think about the horn!

Not so much a problem with the cabin storage, just a distinct lack of it! Small glove box, small cup holders, little storage compartments, etc. Just a bit of a shame, as I love everything else!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Must admit id agree with that comment about the cabin storage, i expected a sunglasses holder as most cars have them, but i did notice a small recess to the right of the steering wheel about knee height, that will do for a few drivers nick nacks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts