Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought my (2014) 2008 a few weeks ago, but havn't yet got it home or driven it!
I live in North Devon, the car is currently in a workshop in Derbyshire. long story, but I bought it up country (York) and it was suppost to be delivered to me but due to the current lockdown I agreed they could leave it with my son in South Derbyshire. He's going to do a few little jobs to it for me and he will get it to me sometime (hopefully)

·
Registered
211 Posts
How frustrating for you! The sooner all this can be lifted, the better ...... likewise for people who are in the market for a new puppy. It's hard for breeders to have to hang onto puppies for how long never mind for somebody waiting on a new friend. If we knew when this would end, it might not seem quite so bad. As it is, we are all in limbo.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, its a shame it's not here, but I've still got my "old" car so I can still get to work, so its not too big a problem,

I'm getting a few maintenance jobs done as the MOT runs out in a few months (I know this will get extended under new exemptions) but I like to have my cars 100% so new front discs and pads, 2 tyres and a couple of other little jobs which means I'll no worries using it safely.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've now put a picture in the garage, its of my car in the garage!!!
might be able to get it home in a few weeks if we're lucky

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She, is a border collie, she's just about four and a half years old now (the pictue is not recent)
we got her as a pup from a farmer down on Dartmoor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts