Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently joined this forum as I have a new 2008 on order. It was ordered in August as my present Motability car is due for renewal on November 2nd. I was told that this was more than adequate notice but as you all know now this ain't necessarily so. The build date has been given to me as the 29th October so unless the delivery agents are supercharged it will probably be early December before I see it. I am currently driving a 3008 exclusive ECG 1.6 which is an extremely comfortable car with considerable presence but SWBO has said that it is too large for her to drive, hence ordering the smaller 2008. I think that's a badly chosen nomenclature incidentally as I can see it getting mixed up with year 2008 Peugeots later on. I always like to have the top of the range cars but weirdly the Feline is not available with EGC so I have had to add various bits to bring it in line. I have the ceilo roof on my 3008 and have used it about 10 times in 3 years so haven't bothered with it on the new motor. Anyway that's enough rambling and the wine glass needs refilling but I'm happy to be in near the start of what I trust will be a pleasant experience for us all. I'm sure that when we all have our vehicles and some start giving us problems the sharedknowledge will be of mutual benefit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome! I too have a build date of 29th oct and my sales guy seems to think mid nov for delivery is reasonable. But then I ordered back in June so heres hoping!
D

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Pilot and welcome to the club.

The EGC on the 2008 seems far more responsive than on the 3008.

Very easy to drive and park.

Al.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello,

Welcome to the forums, what date in August did you order?

-Sam

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome Pilot, I do not think you will notice the size difference once in the 2008.I have never driven a car like this that feels as refined.You will enjoy.

Mac.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts