Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been dipping in and out of this forum for the last 3 months....... The reason why I know it's been 3 months, is because that's when I placed an order for my 2008.

Anyway.................... IT'S FINALLY HERE
I pick it up tomorrow, so I thought I'd register on the forum now that I'm going to be a proud owner.

As the user name suggests - my name is Debs...................... Hello eveyone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I have a pearl white version of your model and I love it loads, had it now two weeks filled up once and still have half a tank left it's amazing, haven't put the dog in the back yet as scared to get it dirty, hope you enjoy yours

·
Registered
21 Posts
bonjour debs.

you will have sooooo much fun. thank god i took today off as a holiday to wizz around in it.

Ian

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hi Debs.Nice colour choice :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
picked mine up on Saturday, a real lovely drive only niggles I have is the media playlist keeps resetting itself when i use the phone, i use an ipod for my music

Must admit i used the cruise control for the first time the other day , never had it on a car before love the idea but panicked a bit trying to stop it , but soon got used to it.

well worth the buy and i hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the messages everyone.....

I picked the car up this evening......wooooo hooooooo.

Drove home in the dark, so not much chance to have much of a play, but happy with my purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts