Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently took delivery of a 2008 Allure 1.6 120bhp petrol in Nimbus Grey and am highly delighted with it. I needed a car that was suitable for both my wife and I and this fits the bill nicely. We've had it for two months now and both really enjoy the drive and its practicality, its so easy to handle and it does not wallow around like larger crossovers and 4x4s. Moreover, the interior is superbly designed and finished, even my grandchildren love it.Fuel consumption is averaging out at 42mpg, which is excellent for this size of car/engine - we no longer do high mileage so don't need a diesel. Engine is silky smooth and quite lusty enough for us. I am happy to report that there have been no quality issues so far and the Peugeot Dealer has been very good through-out; much improved, in fact far better than the VW dealership that we used for our last car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Huge, glad you like your car!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks my friend, we are very happy that we made the right choice and bought a car that pleases both of us. My wife hates big heavy cars, I need a practical family vehicle and this is just right.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome.Enjoy your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts