Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Only just found this forum today so not had much chance to have a look around but look forward to chatting to you guys.

I have had my 2008 for about 2 months now and absolutly love it. I got the white Allure 1.2 petrol. Added pano roof, satnav and heated seats and cant say it enough but love it. The only complaint i have is with the Satnav. I have had a few problems finding addresses where it only takes part post codes. Has anyone else had this problem?

Cheers

Don

·
Registered
311 Posts
yes loads of us, there is a thread about it in here, I'm sure Al will post a link.

He's our go to guy :)

Welcome to the family

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi and welcome.

Glad you're enjoying your new 2008.

The Sat-Nav post code update is expected at anytime now. This update will allow full post code input and the accompanying update will allow the radio to be turned off and stay off.

Al.

PS: http://www.2008ownersclub.co.uk/forum/radio-and-media_topic270.html

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Al

Cheers for the reply. What do you think the process will be to get the update installed? Would i just take the car to my dealer and ask them to sort it out?

Thanks again

Don

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yes Don.

We all just have to wait til then.

Jinx

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello,

Will be good to have that update soon, wonder why its taking so long I wouldn't expect that this would have been a massive software engineering task.

-Sam

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree, the sat nav is poor. It won't even find my village yet it will find the next village which is about a fifth of the size!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi guys just orded a1.2 allure in cumulus grey with sat nav and pan roof does the roof have blue lighting like in the brochure Thanks Daz

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes and it looks fab! Worth it just for that alone

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't really know how to 'post' messages. But I have collected on 12/12/13, my new 2008 1.6 eHDI EGC Allure in Vapour Grey with stop-start. Fantastic car much better to drive than the previous car, the 3008 1.6 diesel EGC sport. I ordered on 1 August, so quite a delay but definitely worth it.

Regards All

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts