Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Greece! I ordered a new 2008 Allure BlueHdi 100 about a month ago and I have a question. I have noticed that there are big differences in equipment between countries for the same version (eg UK and Spanish Allures have standard Grip Control, Portugese ones have standard naigation). Unfortunatelly the greek specifications brochure is poor on detail (only 1 page for technical data and 1 page for equipment) so can someone tell me where can I find more details? My local dealer never sold any Allures (mostly Actives are sold in Greece) so he could not help me with that. Is there an international minimum equipment level for the Allures on witch every national dealer adds more as standard, and if there is where can I find it? Thank you for your patience.
Happy to be a part of this community!

·
Registered
540 Posts
No such thing as a minimum spec but if you download the technical document on this page it should tell you what the Allure has (I'm afraid my Greek is a bit limited, I can't even remember the ride words some of the Greek guys at uni taught me!)

http://www.peugeot.gr/brochures/2008/crossover/

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply Frank!
Unfortunatelly this is the brochure I was writing about earlier. Unlike the brochures in many other countries (and I read a lot of them thanks to Google Translate) it is not very analytical, in fact its very much the one from Luxembourgh. It does not mention the chrome around the windows, or if the screen in the instrument panel is the active matrix one, as well as many other details. If these are the only differences with the Active version, then from what I have seen so far, it is the most underequipped Allure in Europe. Hopefully this is not the case and they just wanted to make a smaller (cheaper) brochure.
Thank you again for your answer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts