Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Just ordered a 1.6HDI 115 Allure with Panoramic roof and sat nav from CSMA Lloyds Car select. £2k off the list price so happy with that

Couldn't decide between the Feline or the Allure for ages (£700 difference between the two once you add on the options) but decided upon the Allure in the end. Awaiting confirmation of delivery time but been advised it will be sometime in January.

My wife is changing jobs which means her company car will be going back (Renault megane tom tom1.5dc1) so had a look at the i30, Renault capture and clio.

We fell in love with this car straight away so gone for the spirit silver colour

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Excellent. Welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Russo/everyone, like you I ordered through lloyds car select on Friday, was told it would take around 8 weeks (went fro 1.2 active no extra), sounds like from what you are saying January is most likely, if that's the case not too happy with what sales person told me on phone as I need a car ASAP.

·
Registered
144 Posts
welcome Mathew
Peugeot customer services (by phone) are saying in generalbuy now for January delivery
didn't differentiate between different models colours etc, but all could change if they can increase production, lets hope, they havebeen caught with demand (good sign)

worth waiting for I hope

·
Registered
13 Posts
Guys I have just recieved a phone call to say my build date has been confirmed for the 8th of November, anyone know how long it takes from build to delivery?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, I was told up to 4 weeks but once built they are trying to get them out ASAP so could be 2 weeks. I have a build date of end of oct and hoping it will be ready for delivery we 18th nov due to the checks the garage need to do once it arrives. Di

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Within a day for the build and then about 7days for shipping to Sheerness then about 7 days to your dealer followed by registration PDI etc.

I reckon you should be getting your hands on your new baby within 3 weeks or less from the 'build date'.

However, I was given a 'build date' and it was actually built a week previous so my 'build date' turned out to be the arrival in Sheerness date!

Good luck.

Al.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
From my own experience I think 4 weeks from build to delivery is realistic.

My car was described as being en-route to Calais on 11 September and was offloaded at the dealers sometime between 7th and 9th October.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Car Select just contacted me with their monthly update. Build date is still on for the 20th January 2014, so no change at the moment.
I've been reading all the different posts and there seems no logic to the estimated delivery dates. Some people who ordered after me seem to get earlier delivery dates - not sure if its down to the model you order or what?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Russo when did you order yours buddy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I ordered 5 October.Havnt a build Day yet

·
Registered
124 Posts
I ordered 7th October as no build date hope to get one within the next few weeks

·
Registered
184 Posts
We are close hopefully Spinner on finding a build Day.Will let you know if I here wot buddy.You're car come up I'm Mypeugeot?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts