Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Just taken delivery of Allure 1.6ltr Auto in Amber Red. Seems ok so far - but what is this issue with handbooks. Salesman was very good with handover instructions but only so much one can take in!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Had the same. No handbook on collection. Got nasty after about 3 months when they 'stole' one from a recent delivery to give me a handbook. The salesman told me that the demand for vehicles was so great that they hadn't printed enough handbooks. (December 2013)What a load of cr** and its still going on. I am pleased that many of you are still over the moon with your purchase but I think that PSA are taking the **** out of their British customers. I have to keep my lease car for three years but I will not be renewing with PSA.Their customer service is appalling and their response to faults some of which are dangerous borders on the irresponsible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Question. How do I put in the info like you guys have at the bottom of your postings?

Build a car = print a handbook!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I downloaded a copy as a PDF file from the web - just Googled for it and free of charge.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nitonboy said:
Thanks guys. Question. How do I put in the info like you guys have at the bottom of your postings?

Build a car = print a handbook!

Click on 'Member Control Panel'.

Select 'Edit Profile'.

Scroll down to 'Select Avatar' to add a picture.

....and then to 'Signature'.

Al.

PS: Here's a link: <a href="http://www.2008ownersclub.co.uk/forum/update-signature_topic136.html#.VMQgU_6sUTA" rel="nofollow">Update
Signature</a>

Edited by: allan40alt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts