Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,

i ordered a 2008 1.2 allure nimbus grey, on 24 sept, and just like most of you i´m on the waiting line. Still no build date yet, so i´m browsing the internet watching videos of the car, and reading forums like this one.

In Portugal, the car is having a lot of success...( good relation price/ specs for Portugal economy and wages) my local dealer tells me that is their best launch ever...the problem is the waiting time. My delivery is expected to late December...and this waiting is killing me...lollll

Have seen several 2008s on Portuguese roads, already, and i just love the car...it´s even more impressive on the open road...specially on high trims.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi carlosousa and welcome to the club.

Yes indeed, a great car but also the inevitable waiting, anticipation and excitement when you eventually take delivery.

Hopefully your wait will be a little more bearable with the help of our forum family.

Al.

PS: ...is it still sunny and hot where you are?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello carlosousa welcome to the Pug family,can you send us some of your good weather please only it's rather wet here andmy wife and Iare hoping to pick ours up tomorrow.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome Carlos

It seems I have your car's twin, in the sense that I have the car you are waiting for

It is gorgeous and I have pictures of it on here for you to enjoy in the meantime. Hope yours is delivered soon.

Jinxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts