Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone

ordered mine on 02/11/13 have been given a build date of 22/01/14 and collection all going well w/c 10/02/2014.. can't wait

I have had a motability car for 6 years so nice to be ordering my own on the just add fuel scheme.

car ordered:

2008 Bianca White Allure 1.6 e-HDI 115 Stop & Start, Park Assist, 17" Eridan Anthra alloys, Mud flaps and mats.

i also paid for gardx system to keep it clean and protected inside and out ... I hope

Not too long to wait, using a 2 year old Zafira at the moment and i hate it, up and until 1 month ago i was in a 2.0l Chevrolet Orlando that had some serious pace and a real quality drive ..shame it had serious DPF issues after 2 years of good driving. it spent at least 18 weeks out of the last 30 in the garage and i had all sorts of loaners.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hiya and welcome.

I had a Chevrolet Captiva which I traded in on the Peugeot. I had a lot of DPF issues too. Plus the fuel costs and the fact Chevy are pulling out of Europe didn't help. Even though the 2008 is a lot smaller it's a much nicer car overall. Really happy so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts